Skip to main content

Federal, BC Provincial and Vancouver City Wide Services


Dial 311 City of Vancouver

Residents and businesses of Vancouver can call 311 from landlines and cell phones within city limits for information and services, including: service needs such as traffic signal repairs; information requests regarding traffic / parking issues; concerns regarding parking tickets, noise, graffiti, building maintenance standards violations etc.

The Contact Centre is open 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., 7 days a week, 365 days per year.

Phone: 311, 604-873-7000, TTY service: 604-873-7193


Office of the Ombudsperson

In Person: 947 Fort Street - 2nd floor, Victoria, B.C., Canada V8V 3K3
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
By Mail: PO Box 9039 STN
Victoria, B.C. V8W 9A5 Canada

Phone: Toll-free: 1-800-567-3247 (all of B.C.), Local (Greater Victoria area): 250-387-5855


Alzheimer BC

Resource Centre offer information, educational opportunities, support groups, and the ability to speak directly with a knowledgeable team member.

Phone: 1-800-936-6033 or Vancouver 604-681-8651


TRAC - Tennants Resource and Advisory Centre

Mon - Fri 8 am - 4 pm

TRAC’s purpose is to promote the legal protection of residential tenants across British Columbia by providing information, education, support and research on residential tenancy matters.

Phone: 604-225-0546 or 1-800-665-1185

Senior's Services

Dial 211

BC 211 provides information and referral to social, community and government services in the Metro Vancouver, Fraser Valley and Squamish-Lillooet Regional Districts.


Back to Top