Corporate Workshops and Seminars
We don’t plan to have sick parents, or be diagnosed with Alzheimer's, or have a stroke, or be injured in a fall, but these things happen. What would you do if it were your parent or spouse - or even yourself? Do you know what you need to know about coping with age-related life issues? These information sessions will equip you with the tools you need to answer these questions.
Seminars & Workshops
- Why age-related life planning is important, whether you’re in your forties or close to retirement
- What to expect and how to prepare when you need to rely on others to help you
- Information you need to be prepared
- How to avoid the stress and time away from work due to crisis management in caring for an ailing spouse or parents
HR Management, Employers, & Owners Learn:
- To recognize employees experiencing caregiver stress
- How a seniors’ advocate supports employees
- How to get administrative support with seniors’ benefits and forms
Who Should Attend? Gen Xers and Baby Boomers
Employees Age 40 and Up
- 40/70 Rule. There's a good chance that if you are age 40, your parents are nearing age 70. At this age, your parents or spouses often start needing support. How will that evolve for you and your family?
Employees Nearing Retirement
- These workshops and a private consultation will help you to strategize the evolution of your life when you decide to slow down
- Help avoid a crisis by preparing for support so you can live with dignity and grace and have the quality of life you expect
HR Management and Owners
- Understanding employees who are caregivers that suffer stress, illness and time away from work
- How to recognize employees experiencing caregiver stress and how to support them.
- How a seniors’ advocate and consultant supports employees experiencing these challenges.